Since 1975, MAXIMUS has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. MAXIMUS delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, MAXIMUS is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
Job Description Summary
-Responds effectively to all forms of inbound and outbound contacts, provides responses to questions, and in specific instances, refers callers to the appropriate supervisor, county, or state agency representatives for service and/or when problems or concerns occur.
-Investigates and resolves complex and escalated issues resulting from multiple channels.
-Completes research of beneficiary contact history and reports findings to management.
-Processes enrollment/disenrollment and other transaction as requested in accordance with production and quality goals and standard set for the position.
-Maintains updated knowledge of the HCO/CCI program including its policies and procedures as referenced in the employee manual and other policies adopted by corporate, the project, and/or client.
-Maintains knowledge of contract compliance provisions.
-Participates in special projects, as assigned.
-Provides backup to the Central Operations production staff to include, contact center, forms processing, research and mailroom functions.
-Identifies issues and/or problems affecting the Central Operations teams and promptly reports to management.
-Provides performance feedback to management team regarding team members.
-Recommends procedural or process changes in order to improve accuracy and/or efficiency.
-Reviews knowledge base content for accuracy and makes recommendations for improvements.
-Participates in the development and delivery of training, as necessary.
- High School Diploma with 1-3 years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Handles more complex customer service inquiries and problems via telephone, recording consistent problem areas.
- May respond to email inquiries. Customer service is the primary function.
- Calls are non-routine and require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
- Handles situations which may require adaptation of response or extensive research according to customer response.
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- May handle escalated or uresolved calls from less experienced representatives.
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgement in resolving issues.
- Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions.
- Communicates on complex or sensitive issues or draft such responses for supervisor or team lead.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed