MAXIMUS is a leading operator of government health and human services programs and has partnered with state, federal and local governments to provide critical, high quality health and human service programs to a diverse array of communities. Operating under MAXIMUS’s founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People® since 1975, MAXIMUS Federal Services is entirely focused on helping government agencies run programs cost-effectively and serve program constituents with improved outcomes. By being a responsible steward for government programs, we help the federal government deliver on its promises through our people, process and technology. Our focus is always on outcomes and results that connect citizens more effectively with government services.
The U.S. Census Bureau is the largest statistical agency of the United States Government, providing timely data on the nation's population and economy. The Census Bureau's mission is to serve as the leading source of quality data about the nation's people and economy.
The 2020 CQA program is the functional group at the Census Bureau that interfaces with citizens over the phone and other communications channels to assist them in responding to and completing 2020 Census Forms.
GENERAL SUMMARY: (Scope, Summary and Impact of Job)
The Quality Data Analyst is one of the core support positions within the Census Questionnaire Assistance (CQA) program, reporting up through the Continual Service Improvement (CSI) functional area. Located in the Program Management Office (PMO) Operations Command Center (OCC). This position reports to the PMO Quality Manager. The Quality Data Analyst will be crossed trained to support both the Data Service Quality and Data Analytics and Continual Improvement (DACI) teams at the PMO and contact center operations level. This position will complete and/or monitor daily reporting evaluating contact center performance data, performs root cause analyses and speech and text analytics, recommends process improvements and serves as point of contact for contact centers for quality processes.
1. Point of contact for assigned contact center to assist management staff with achieving quality metrics and be knowledge based for quality procedures and scoring standards.
2. Collects and analyzes quality and contact center data and initiates, develops and recommends improvements to systems, processes and procedures to increase productivity and reduce cost.
3. Creates and runs standard and ad-hoc reports to monitor contact center performance metrics.
4. Perform root cause analysis to drill down into performance trends.
5. Identify Continual Improvement and Corrective Action Preventive Action (CAPA) opportunities.
6. Creates and reports speech and text analytics to discover emerging trends and identify opportunities for category improvement.
7. Perform internal audits.
8. Collaborate with team members, recommend, develop, and implement process improvements that can be used as benchmark measurements.
9. Assess and document program lessons learned.
10. Become familiar with job-relevant CQA Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
11. Facilitate call recording listening sessions.
12. Attend PMO level calibration sessions; facilitate contact center level calibration sessions.
13. Complete quality monitor evaluation audit assessments.
14. Complete quality monitoring evaluations to ensure that Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) are performing in accordance with established USCB approved quality and performance standards, as assigned.
15. Participates in special projects as required.
16. Adhere to the Title 13 requirements for maintaining confidentiality of all USCB data.
17. Adhere to all CSI, program and company rules, regulations, and processes.
EDUCATION / EQUIVALENT TRAINING:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
2. 2-3 years of related experience in data contact center monitoring, quality assurance, and/or customer service.
1. Comprehensive knowledge of quality assurance and continuous improvement concepts, procedures, and processes.
2. Ability to analyze high-level results, research trends and determine root cause of performance trends.
3. Ability to analyze data in excel, e.g. experience with macros, formulas, professional chart/graph making.
4. Experience with text and speech analytics preferred.
5. Experience with Tableau preferred.
6. Experience with TTEC Calabrio V10 preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
2. Organizational, teamwork, and customer service skills.
3. Effective oral and written communication skills.
4. Ability to prioritize and complete tasks within established contractual service levels requirements.
5. Must have demonstrated leadership skills and good interpersonal skills.
6. Proficiency with MS Office Products: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Additional Requirements as per contract/client:
• In accordance with contractual requirements: Employment and continued employment is contingent upon obtaining and maintaining a favorable initial and final suitability determination, which will be decided in the sole discretion of the Census Bureau.
The work is typically performed in an office environment, which requires proper safety and security precautions. To ensure our contact center production area is at minimal risk for unauthorized disclosure (that is, the release or divulgence of information by an entity to persons or organizations outside of that entity) of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) or Protected Health Information (PHI), the work environment operates under a Secure Floor Policy. The Secure Floor Policy limits or restricts personal belongings, electronic devices, or paper that can be brought into production areas.
Work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes, or equipment.
The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.
Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
Maximus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/D/V).