- High school diploma or GED equivalent required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
In accordance with contractual requirements:
- Six months call center quality monitoring experience required, one or more years' experience providing feedback to CSRs and/or management level employees preferred.
- Must be able to read and speak English clearly and professionally.
- Must be able to read and speak Spanish clearly and professionally.
- Bilingual employees will receive a pay differential and will be required to pass a language skills assessment test.
- Demonstrated customer service, leadership and team interaction skills preferred.
- Position contingent on ability to obtain low risk suitability clearance.
- Ability to pass United State Census Bureau suitability assessment.
- Strong typing skills preferred.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work in multi-task environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- May be required to work off-shift as necessary, to include night and weekend.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and provide documentation.
- Non-United States citizens must have resided in the U.S. for three (3) accumulative years of the past five (5) preceding the submittal of suitability forms.
Employment and continued employment is contingent upon obtaining and maintaining a favorable initial and final suitability determination, which will be decided in the sole discretion of the Census Bureau.Sponsorship:
MAXIMUS is unable to provide visa sponsorship in support of 2020 CQA Program.Residency requirement:
Non-citizens must possess a valid and non-expired Permanent Resident Card or Employment Authorization Card. The suitability assessment requires residency in the United States for a cumulative period of three (3) years over a five-year period ending with the date of the security application prior to starting work in support of the 2020 CQA program.#CB
#Kansas City, MO