MAXIMUS is a leading operator of government health and human services programs and has partnered with state, federal and local governments to provide critical, high quality health and human service programs to a diverse array of communities. Operating under MAXIMUS’s founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People® since 1975, MAXIMUS Federal Services is entirely focused on helping government agencies run programs cost-effectively and serve program constituents with improved outcomes. By being a responsible steward for government programs, we help the federal government deliver on its promises through our people, process and technology. Our focus is always on outcomes and results that connect citizens more effectively with government services.
Provides oversight and direction for the Data Analytics and Continual Improvement (DACI) function for a large program, managing the completion and monitoring of standard and ad hoc reporting which evaluates contact center performance data, root cause analyses, contact analytics, internal auditing speech and text analytics, program KPI, OLA, and SLA monitoring and recommendation of continual improvement and corrective action preventive action measurements for process improvement.
Oversees and conducts the DACI functionality of the Quality Analysts and Sr. Quality Analysts which include but are not limited to the following:
Essential Job Duties
1. Analyzing and developing routine and ad hoc reports on project performance and researches and suggest solutions to identified issues.
2. Making recommendations to quality monitoring procedures and standards guidelines based on analysis of changes to policies, processes, systems, or measure.
3. Assessing the effectiveness of programs developed and/or administered and develop a means of measuring such effectiveness.
4. Analyzes and measures the effectiveness of quality processes and develops sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable process improvements.
5. Collects and analyzes program quality and contact center data and initiates, develops and recommends improvements to systems, processes and procedures to increase productivity and reduce cost.
6. Determines and works with stakeholders to compile program metrics for reporting.
7. Creates and determines effective reporting methods and presents to client and stakeholders.
8. Creates and runs reports to monitor performance.
9. Conducts root cause analyses to drill down into performance trends and reports findings to client and stakeholders.
10. Collaborate in developing new procedures, and updates existing procedures when changes occur.
11. Analyze reports on operational performance and provides solutions to identified issues.
12. Analyze and develops routine and ad hoc reports on project performance and researches and suggests solutions to identified issues.
13. Assist in the production and update of staff resource materials including knowledge management system, quick reference guide, matrices, charts, and workflows.
14. Assist with staff training for the purpose of achieving and maintaining quality program goals.
15. Point of contact for assigned contact center to assist management staff with achieving quality metrics and be knowledge based for quality procedures and scoring standards.
16. Collects and analyzes quality and contact center data and initiates, develops and recommends improvements to systems, processes and procedures to increase productivity and reduce cost.
17. Identify Continual Improvement and Corrective Action Preventive Action (CAPA) opportunities.
18. Creates and reports contact analytics data to discover emerging trends and identify opportunities for category improvement.
19. Assess and document program lessons learned.
20. Become familiar with job-relevant CQA Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
21. Facilitate call recording listening sessions.
22. Attend PMO level calibration sessions; facilitate contact center level calibration sessions.
23. Complete quality monitor evaluation audit assessments.
24. Complete quality monitoring evaluations to ensure that Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) are performing in accordance with established USCB approved quality and performance standards, as assigned.
25. Adhere to the Title 13 requirements for maintaining confidentiality of all client data.
26. Adhere to all CSI Procedures and Policies, program and company rules, regulations, and processes.
27. Participates in special projects as required.
28. Adhere to all CSI, program and company rules, regulations, and processes.
Education and Experience Requirements
1. Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
2. 8-10 years of related experience in contact center monitoring, quality assurance, operations and/or customer service.
3. Quality Management certification preferred.
4. Comprehensive knowledge of quality assurance and continuous improvement concepts, procedures, and processes.
5. Experience with government contracts preferred.
6. Minimum of three years management experience and skills in providing oversight of in-office and remote staff in a multi-tiered department structure.
7. Effective oral and written communication skills, to include presentation skills with senior level personnel and/or government representatives.
8. Proficiency with MS Office Products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio and Project Manager
9. Minimum of two years’ experience with Contact Recording Systems such as TTEC or Genesys.
10. Knowledge of Risk Rader Management tool and master project scheduler.
11. Experience in drafting and maintaining SOPs and/or process manuals for a quality organization.
12. Experience with the quality calibration process, to include management and facilitation of weekly sessions.
13. Ability to analyze high-level results, research trends and determine root cause of performance trends.
14. Ability to analyze data in excel, e.g. experience with macros, formulas, professional chart/graph making.
15. Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
16. Organizational, teamwork, and customer service skills.
17. Experience with text and speech analytics preferred.
18. Experience with Tableau preferred.
In accordance with contractual requirements:
Employment and continued employment is contingent upon obtaining and maintaining a favorable initial and final suitability determination, which will be decided in the sole discretion of the Census Bureau. Ability to pass United State Census Bureau suitability assessment.
MAXIMUS is unable to provide visa sponsorship in support of 2020 CQA Program.
Non-citizens must possess a valid and non-expired Permanent Resident Card or Employment Authorization Card. The suitability assessment requires residency in the United States for a cumulative period of three (3) years over a five-year period ending with the date of the security application prior to starting work in support of the 2020 CQA program.