The Sr. Front End Developer is expected to:
- Work closely with the UX Designer to implement a specified UI design within the constraints of the technical solution and work to find compromises when desired designs can not be achieved.
- Field technical questions from other developers, Product Management, Quality Assurance, and other departments.
- Provide development estimates for new development initiatives and enhancement requests.
- Investigate and resolve bugs and deficiencies in the product codebase.
- Build and maintains internal tools to streamline the software development process and enhance productivity.
- Build strong and collaborative relationships with cross-functional teams to launch new products, features, and services on time and within budget.
- Assist with other tasks and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a creative or technical field. Graduate degree preferred.
- At least 5 years of front end development experience XHTML, CSS, JS
- At least 3 years of experience working with 3 or more of :React, Ember, Bootstrap, Angular, Node, Backbone.
- At least 2 years experience working an agile, preferably SAFe, environment.
- Portfolio demonstrating experience is preferred but not required
- At least 2 years in a consulting or digital agency environment required
- Domain knowledge of health care, call center, or public sector preferred but not required.
- Curiosity to learn about new businesses and industries, and ability to quickly grasp and make effective use of industry- and company-specific terminology
- Solid written and verbal communication skills and leadership
- Ability to summarize and convey information to stakeholders and sponsors
- Strong negotiation and objection handling skills
- Ability to influence others both within and outside of immediate team to achieve results
- Travel: Ability to travel as required up to 20%. Given the dynamic nature of the team and the need to be responsive to our customers’ needs, some travel may be coordinated on short notice.