• Generate and maintain job postings on internal and external sourcing platforms, ensuring consistency and timeliness of posting
• Assist with content writing for communication templates to candidates
• High volume outbound calling and texting to candidates and leads for customer service positions
• Create a pipeline of Customer Service candidates’ leveraging innovative ideas and approaches to find top talent
• Respond to inquiries from applicants, recruiters and hiring managers regarding status of job openings
• Support coordination and preparation of recruiting events, as needed
• Work with Recruiting team to ensure a high level of customer service (internal and external) in recruiting processes
• Generate internal requisition workflows in HR Applicant Tracking System (iCIMS), ensuring correct approval flow and compliance with OFCCP requirements
• Assume primary responsibility for accurately entering data into recruitment databases, generating reports, correspondence, schedules, and other data requests from recruitment database, as requested
• High School Diploma with 0-2 years of experience.
• MS Office experience, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Ability to multitask and thrive within a fast paced environment
• Works on assignments that are routine in nature, with responsibilities easily learned on the job.
• Acquire job skills and learn applicable policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
• Able to read, understand & perform assignments within prescribed guidelines.
• Communicate routine information in a clear and accurate way with internal & external contacts.
• 1-2 years’ experience with a full-cycle recruiting process from application to hire
• Strong understanding of sourcing for active and passive candidates.
• Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
Additional Requirements as per contract/client:
• In accordance with contractual requirements: Employment and continued employment is contingent upon obtaining and maintaining a favorable initial and final suitability determination, which will be decided in the sole discretion of the Census Bureau.