Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative and organizational support to the Training & Development Team in an effort to ensure timely, accurate, and comprehensive training programs to staff.
- Maintain accurate and timely training schedule, based on input from the Training Manager and Senior Training Specialists.
- Provide administrative support to training classes and training team members, including class rosters, attendance sheets, assessments, test logs, evaluations, etc.
- Assist in scheduling of training sessions and individual onsite and offsite training programs, and supporting when necessary, the coordination of training room set-up, audio-visual set-up, supplies and participant notification for training events.
- Participate in process and team meetings in order to identify and recommend changes to training policies and procedures.
- Assist with the preparation of training resources and maintenance of Learning and Development resource library to support ongoing professional development of staff.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and update LMS (Learning Management System), including update reporting for training classes, registrations, and any noted trends to training management.
- May create and update policies and procedures, work instructions, and other supporting documents as needed.
- May support the design, development, and distribution of training programs and materials.
- May support Training Specialists to deliver staff training on occasional basis, as needed.
- High School diploma with 2-4 years of experience.
This position is located in Flint, MI