Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, configure and support the Cisco Enterprise infrastructure driving the company’s IP PBX/VoIP growth.
- Serve in a lead technical role and interact with other Telecom and IT team members as well as various internal customers and external vendors.
- Provide engineering and support on Cisco UC and Contact Center Platforms including CUCM, CUC, UCCX and UCCE, Session Border Controllers, voice gateways, voice circuits (IP and/or TDM).
- Engineer, configure and lead the design, configuration and deployment of all Unified Communications infrastructure.
- Configure/troubleshoot/build profiles, etc. in a Cisco CUCM, UCCE solution.
- Design, implement, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Systems, including Call Manager/Unified Communications Manager and Contact Center Enterprise.
- Responsible for implementation (build) of a variety of voice patterns including Cisco and Contact Center applications and peripherals.
- Install and configure Voice Gateways and Gatekeepers as part of the IP telephony system.
- Assess, design and document technical requirements supporting business/RFP needs.
- Analyze existing voice and data networks and recommend solutions.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade, and provide solutions to complex hardware/software problems.
- Perform other duties as assigned by leadership.
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 6 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 3 years experience; or equivalent experience.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgement in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel as a team lead. .