Since 1975, MAXIMUS has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. MAXIMUS delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, MAXIMUS is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and implement training curriculum and supporting materials.
- Develop training schedules based on the evaluation of the need for new staff.
- Develop and deliver training through input and communication with the client and Project Director.
- Ensure that Client Service Reps are provided with updated knowledge required for the project, which includes management of changes to scope and direction.
- Communicate operating policies and procedures and ensure compliance with contractual agreement.
- Arrange staff training on a regular and ongoing basis regarding telephone protocols and project information obtained through quality assurance monitoring.
- Manage Quality Assurance and Quality Control operations including planning, implementing, monitoring and reporting functions.
- Manage internal and external customer expectations related to quality management, and effectively communicate corporate quality standards across the project.
- Support and improve the Quality Program and provide the leadership and direction to enhance accepted standards of quality practices, continuous improvement and ethical considerations.
- Aggregate and analyze quality data and identify opportunities for improvement in product and service quality, and the design and implementation of key business and quality processes.
- Maintain responsibility for developing, implementing and writing procedures, work instructions and flow-charts for QA and QC activities and monitoring compliance with contractual agreements.
- Manage, perhaps through subordinate supervisors, the coordination of the activities of a section or department with responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing.
- In some instances this manager may be responsible for a functional area and not have any subordinate employees.
- Work on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Follow processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Act as advisor to subordinate(s) to meet schedules and/or resolve problems.
- Develop and administer schedules, performance requirements; may have budget responsibilities.
- Frequently interact with subordinate employees, customers, and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company.
- Often must lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
- Receive assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
- Provide guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies.
- Recommend changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization(s).
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed