Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the design, development, and distribution of training programs and materials.
- Conduct, plan, and coordinate training to a variety of audiences.
- Coordinate logistics for instruction events, including scheduling classes, reserving classrooms, and preparing workstations.
- Determine resource readiness for courses, including materials, training room, technology, and collection and entry of training data.
- Maintain records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
- Provide production floor support and answer questions.
- Bachelor's degree with 1-3 years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.