Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary contact for the state client
- Ensure program operations are in compliance with all applicable requirements of the contract, as well as State and federal regulations.
- Ensure goals and objectives are established by Project Manager that support the overall Project strategies.
- Oversee all project administrative operations including budget, financial controls, and human resources.
- Plan, develop and schedule priorities for achieving operational and performance goals.
- Review management, productivity, and financial reports and studies to ensure program objectives are met.
- Participate in internal audits, research studies, forecasts, and modeling exercises to support Project direction and guidance.
- Manage operational managers, to include performance appraisals, mentoring, and professional/development guidance.
- Demonstrate a high level of dedication and proactive leadership in meeting corporate goals and program objectives.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Direct and control the activities of a broad functional area through several department managers within the company.
- Overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities; and recommend and implement changes to methods.
- Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company.
- Participate in corporate development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people.
- Ensure budget and schedule meet corporate requirements.
- Regularly interact with executives and/or major customers.
- Interaction frequently involves special skills, such as negotiating with customers or management or attempting to influence senior level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization.
- Report to Senior Director or VP level.