Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgement in resolving issues.
- Follow procedures and directions to assess the quality of service provided through monitoring incoming calls and other work types which focusing on the quality of customer service, accuracy of information provided, and adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Conduct call monitoring sessions to ensure workers are performing in accordance with established quality and performance standards.
- Provide feedback on call monitoring results.
- Evaluate recorded and/or transcribed interactions of a complex nature between the caller/chatter/correspondent and the worker, and provide appropriate context of ratings.
- High School Diploma with Associate degree and/or 2-4 years of experience.
- May have training or education in area of specialization.