Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read RFPs, prepare clarifying questions related to pricing and prepare estimates related to proposed solution.
- Accept pricing inputs from various divisions (operations, HR, facilities, telecom, technology, etc.) and independently validate the soundness of the received inputs.
- Compile consolidated price based on received inputs.
- Identify key financial risks related to the proposed solution, and run what-if analyses to quantify risks and recommend mitigation strategies.
- Maintain competitive data and produce Price to Win (PTW) estimates.
- Finalize accounting treatment for revenue and costs to provide estimates of free cash flow, operating income and net present value.
- Present the key pricing highlights, risks and mitigation to the executive team.
- Manages, perhaps through subordinate supervisors, the coordination of the activities of a section or department with responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing.
- In some instances this manager may be responsible for a functional area and not have any subordinate employees.
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Acts as advisor to subordinate(s) to meet schedules and/or resolve problems.
- Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements; may have budget responsibilities.
- Frequently interacts with subordinate employees, customers, and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company.
- Often must lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
- Provides guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies.
- Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization(s).
US Citizens or Greencard holders required.