Job Description Summary
MAXIMUS Federal is currently looking for a Data and Reporting Manager who is a key member of the CDC-INFO Call Center program. The Data and Reporting Manager must have excellent written, verbal and communication skills and provide valuable insights and conclusions to support the programs decision making process. The Data and Reporting Manager will be expected to perform data extracts from multiple sources, perform statistical analysis methods to outline current or predict future trends within the contact center environment and produce customized reports and dashboards on an ad-hoc or planned basis. Experience and understanding of contact center data and integrated applications such as Aspect and Workforce Management Systems (WFM) are crucial components to this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage an effective reporting program that gathers, prepares, trends, and analyzes operational activity as necessary for all project areas including telecommunications, state systems, Siebel CRM, and other databases as needed.
- Oversee the day-to-day functioning of the department and manage the development of routine and ad hoc reports and in accordance with the schedule outlined in our contract.
- Evaluate the need for, and ensures the provision of, reporting necessary for operations.
- Provide staff with up-to-date statistics on applicable programs, community resources, and options for enrollees.
- Provide contractually required monthly and quarterly project status reports for corporate, the project, and the state.
- Produces Performance Standards Analysis Report.
- Coordinate and evaluates the work of the Workforce Coordinator.
- Develop and maintain reports in areas including Call Center performance.
- Generate reports in accordance with schedules and provides reports, background information, and report summaries for internal and external use.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of reports in compliance with contract and project requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Manage, perhaps through subordinate supervisors, the coordination of the activities of a section or department with responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing.
- In some instances this manager may be responsible for a functional area and not have any subordinate employees.
- Work on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Follow processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Act as advisor to subordinate(s) to meet schedules and/or resolve problems.
- Develop and administer schedules, performance requirements; may have budget responsibilities.
- Frequent interaction with subordinate employees, customers, and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company.
- Often must lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
- Receive assignments in the form of objectives and determine how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
- Provide guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies.
- Recommend changes to policies and establish procedures that affect immediate organization(s).