Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform a wide range of functions associated with recruitment, onboarding, performance management, and separations in accordance with Company policies.
- Ensure the integrity of employee data, including the performance of regular audits and documentation of appropriate quality control measures.
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
- Assist employees with inquiries regarding duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
- Work with management and Corporate resources to develop, maintain and modify compliant job descriptions.
- Provide metrics that enable more effective management of human resources activities, analyze data for trends and prepare reports.
- Address employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns.
- Maintain and update human resources documents, such as organizational charts, directories, or performance evaluation forms.
- Confer with management to develop or implement personnel policies or procedures.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by executive management.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 5 years of Human Capital work experience required
- PHR preferred
- Knowledge of a variety of human capital principles and procedures for recruitment, selection, training, employee relations and compliance including, but not limited to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Strong analytical skills required
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel required
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
*Experience utilizing Social Media in recruitment efforts; LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
*Experience utilizing Social media for branding