Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the team to maintain efficient functional network and communication connectivity for all users.
- Analyze, plan, test, implement, and troubleshoot LAN, WAN and communications network systems.
- Detect, isolate, notify, and correct faults encountered in the network infrastructure.
- Manage the configuration aspects of network devices such as configuration file management, inventory management, and software management.
- Perform network planning, modeling, capacity planning, and lab testing for communication systems and applications.
- Monitor and measure various aspects of performance so that overall performance can be maintained at an acceptable level.
- Collect, monitor, and analyze usage information of network resources to support proactive management and future planning.
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of related work experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercises judgement within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships.