Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify gaps in project and systems performance management processes.
- Create process documentation and training materials.
- Conduct reviews of data derived from project and systems performance management processes and summarize findings.
- Perform quality audit of work products delivered by team members and service providers.
- Create reports used to evaluate trends to support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Analyze data and report on issues and challenges related to the effective execution of project and performance management processes.
- Maintain knowledge library and documentation of system operation procedures.
- Conduct meetings and interviews with customers (internal and external) and team members to elicit business requirements and set achievable expectations.
- Analyze system data and performance reports to support identification of trends and business impact.
- Analyze information related to systems management activities (estimates, resources, time logs, risks, change requests, and schedules), and prepare actionable recommendations to support business objectives.
- Interact with all levels within the organization, develop working relationships with management, staff, stakeholders, and partners.
- Participate in client meetings to address needs of project stakeholders.
- Seek opportunities to add value to internal and external client initiatives.
- Manage the activities of the project in accordance with MAXIMUS established policies and procedures.
- Recommend changes to policies and establishes procedures.
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope & complexity.
- General application of concepts & principles.
- Contributes to the completion of organizational projects & goals.
- Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- Applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Communicates on complex or sensitive issues or drafts such responses for supervisor or manager.
US Citizenship Required
***Some remote work possibilities***