Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform operations research to qualify new opportunities, including analysis of project data, financial forecast, documented requirements, current customer preferences, competitive environment assessments, and staff strengths and weaknesses.
- Participate in meetings with customers (internal and external), clients, and teammates to develop insight on requirements, operations strategy, partnership opportunities, and contract tracking and development.
- Assist with program development during start up and for selected ongoing operations and provide detailed reports on activities to operation senior staff, division managers, and program managers.
- Actively participate in the overall strategic planning by linking project-specific activities with broader needs across the division Interacts routinely with all levels of operation and group management, infrastructure POCs, staff, and customers, and follow through on tasking.
- Conduct after action reviews for all operations staff to document lessons learned and identify necessary adjustments to technique, strategy, and actions.
- Develop and implement modeling and evaluation processes to determine the effectiveness of current operational activities.
- Conduct statistical analyses and evaluates a wide variety of information to assess operational difficulties and develop solutions to complex problems, including escalated issues.
- Design and implement process improvements that enhance customer service and optimize business operational efficiency and quality.
- Create, analyze and deliver customized reporting for both internal and external audiences.
- Develop high-quality communications suitable for clients.
- Associate degree with 0-3 years of experience.