Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and deliver Training Programs on an ongoing basis.
- Assist in reviewing, evaluating, and modifying existing and proposed programs.
- Schedule training sessions and ensures facility setup, audiovisual setup, and employee notification.
- Assist in the development of a means of measuring the effectiveness of training programs through testing, feedback surveys, evaluation tools and/or other assessment tools.
- Maintain detailed records for staff training.
- Meet all standards established for this position as outlined in the bonus/performance criteria.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Associate degree with 0-3 years of experience.