Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct the development of training materials for nurses and physicians.
- Oversee quality assurance of nurse and physician work product.
- Provide advice and counsel to the client as directed.
- Direct and control the activities of a broad functional area through several department managers within the company.
- Has overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to methods.
- Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company.
- Participate in corporate development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people.
- Ensure budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements.
- Regularly interact with executives and/or major customers.
- Interactions frequently involve special skills, such as negotiating with customers or management or attempting to influence senior level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization.
- Report to Senior Director or VP level.