Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
-Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgement in resolving issues
- Ensure all pertinent recruiting and onboarding is accurate.
- Assist with recruitment and hiring efforts.
- Assist employees with inquiries related to benefits, payroll and policy.
- Responsible for managing processes and maintain a close and highly responsible relationship to the day-to-day activities of supervisors and staff.
- High School Diploma with Associate degree and/or 2-4 years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.