Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with enterprise partners to develop solution concepts.
- Identify applicable stored data to be retrieved or created, and allocate them to appropriate existing or new systems.
- Identify interfaces to new data stores and be able to allocate logical data types to those interfaces.
- Account for performance impacts and other engineering considerations (e.g., security, data locality, etc.) as part of creating feasible solution concepts.
- Support enterprise partners in the identification of IT dependencies.
- Conduct research to support the planning for and development of the new versions of IRS web applications.
- Provide support for the adoption and implementation of new technologies into the IRS Web Apps environment.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Computer Professional Job Profile