Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for analyzing and reporting on Learning and Development initiatives on weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis such as: training sessions and trainee completions, quality improvement analysis of training programs, On-line learning metrics, employee engagement analysis, leadership development impact assessments and forecasting and make recommendations for action or improvement based upon results.
- Create, maintain, and analyze timely analytics/metrics on learning and development initiatives such as: Training assessment scores, Pre and Post training performance results, effectiveness and efficiency of training, customer satisfaction results, trainer key performance indicators and make recommendations to training leadership for action or improvement based upon results.
- Create and maintain any additional ad hoc analytics requests by the client and project leadership.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining new/innovative reporting platforms to convey results using the allocated tools.
- Responsible for converting complex data into visually appealing presentation formats to be delivered to audiences at all levels via a scorecard format.
- Assist the training department in carrying out various learning and development programs and procedures for all project employees in multiple locations.
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience.