MAXIMUS is a leading operator of government health and human services programs and has partnered with state, federal and local governments to provide critical, high quality health and human service programs to a diverse array of communities. Operating under MAXIMUS’s founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People® since 1975, MAXIMUS Federal Services is entirely focused on helping government agencies run programs cost-effectively and serve program constituents with improved outcomes. By being a responsible steward for government programs, we help the federal government deliver on its promises through our people, process and technology. Our focus is always on outcomes and results that connect citizens more effectively with government services.
The U.S. Census Bureau is the largest statistical agency of the United States Government, providing timely data on the nation's population and economy. The Census Bureau's mission is to serve as the leading source of quality data about the nation's people and economy.
The 2020 CQA program is the functional group at the Census Bureau that interfaces with citizens over the phone and other communications channels to assist them in responding to and completing 2020 Census Forms.
The Customer Service Manager will provide leadership to a team of Customer Service Supervisors and through the various communication channels within Operations (telephone, email, postal mail/written correspondence, and web chat) meet MAXIMUS and contract goals/objectives as required.
The Customer Service Manager will report to the Senior Site Manager. This role will provide leadership to Customer Service Supervisors, with the goal of meeting program objectives and customer service level agreements.
• Collaborate with other managers to meet financial and service level goals including supporting development, and monitoring of volume forecasts.
• Provide leadership to call center supervisors and other professional staff.
• Interact positively with CSRs from all channels (phone, email, web chat, correspondence) and program staff.
• Plan, control, and report on production activities to include establishing priorities for resources; resolve production conflicts.
• Ensure all production turnaround standards and service goals are met.
• Lead project efforts to identify, analyze, and implement efficiencies that contribute to increased productivity.
• Review, approve, and sign timecards as necessary. Ensure all supervisors are following and completing all ETS timekeeping responsibilities.
• Assist with enhanced escalation calls as needed.
• Identify customer requirements, developing plans for delivery, identifying and recruiting appropriate resources, assigning individual responsibilities, and developing schedules to ensure timely completion and final delivery of a solution to meet customer requirements.
• Enforce program standards such as quality control and security, and perform risk management and vulnerability studies.
• Promoting Open Door environment and driving a healthy, open culture that minimizes staff and employee complaints.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Ensure full adherence to COR requirements
• Travel may be required
EDUCATION / EQUIVALENT TRAINING:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Five years of professional level experience in contact center, customer service, or operations management required
• Experience in healthcare programs preferred
• PC skills required-MS office knowledge highly desirable
• Excellent communications skills (both verbal and written) is required, including presentation skills
• Customer service orientation required
Additional Requirements as per contract/client:
• In accordance with contractual requirements: Employment and continued employment is contingent upon obtaining and maintaining a favorable initial and final suitability determination, which will be decided in the sole discretion of the Census Bureau.
In accordance with contractual requirements:
Employment and continued employment is contingent upon obtaining and maintaining a favorable initial and final suitability determination, which will be decided in the sole discretion of the Census Bureau. Ability to pass United State Census Bureau suitability assessment.
MAXIMUS is unable to provide visa sponsorship in support of 2020 CQA Program.
Non-citizens must possess a valid and non-expired Permanent Resident Card or Employment Authorization Card. The suitability assessment requires residency in the United States for a cumulative period of three (3) years over a five-year period ending with the date of the security application prior to starting work in support of the 2020 CQA program.