Successful completion of a Master’s in a clinical field of practice with an active license.
The job requires at least five (5) years of medical and/or psychiatric experience, including experience managing and/or collaborating with physicians, guiding clinicians and statistical experience associated with sampling strategies, trending and analysis, and implementation of feedback strategies. Professional training and/or certification in a formal quality program (e.g. Six Sigma, Baldrige, CQM) preferred.
1. Develop, define, and fully align clinical deliverables (clinical decisions, tools, forms, logic, guidance, and training) with customer expectations and project/business needs, ensuring full clinical calibration between the company and the customer/project at all times.
2. Develop/maintain expertise across all clinical deliverables.
3. Develop a clinical workplan for each project and line of business and ensure the delivery, timely execution and ongoing maintenance of the clinical workplan.
4. Serve as the chief clinical SME for all key stakeholders to represent clinical decisions by business line and contract.
5. Document and maintain clinical logic models by business line and contract. Ensure ongoing clinical alignment throughout Division operations down to the contract level.
6. Assertively implement feedback loops to address and resolve clinical re-calibration needed for work processes or decision making, to include informing system requirements and/or algorithm maintenance.
7. Direct activities of Division’s Medical Director and MD/PhD consultants. Ensure regular clinical and quality process feedback is provided and incorporated.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required