Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop working relationships with customers and monitor engagement and progress.
- Work with customers on a regular basis to meet and achieve program goals and/or maintain program services and eligibility.
- Conduct workshops and other training related services for customers.
- Exhibit considerable programmatic knowledge and assist customers in multiple phases of the application process, ranging from enrollment through the awarding of benefits and services.
- Assist customers to acquire services that facilitate program goals (e.g., educational and/or vocational training, medical, child care, transportation, substance abuse/mental health, child support establishment, legal, and other related needs).
- Follow-up with customers to ensure that their needs are met and questions and concerns are resolved.
- Interact with other team members to provide expertise and assistance in resolving participant issues.
- Maintain accurate and timely case notes on all customer contacts and document activities.
- Share information about outreach and engagement efforts with project staff.
- Inform project staff of any barriers that they identify and that are preventing the customer from engaging with the Provider.
- High School diploma with 0-1 years of experience.