Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug new software or enhancements to existing software of complex software applications.
- Perform maintenance on existing software products and contribute knowledge of business applications.
- Contribute as necessary to the development of all project artifacts throughout the system development life cycle.
- Write SQL queries and analyze existing queries for performance tuning.
- Perform post-deployment verification.
- Review the existing documentation.
- Document technical specifications.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years with a Master’s degree.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.