Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for systems test execution activities for systems implementation and O&M software development projects.
- Perform analysis and review of system requirements, create test documentation, conduct/participate in peer reviews, and prepare test data as needed.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of test cases.
- Under close supervision, report and track defects in system.
- Participate in project meetings and status reporting.
- Assist in the maintenance of data for M&A metrics.
- Assist with test related activities as directed.
- Entry Level position within field.
- Requires Bachelor's degree related to the assigned work with little to no experience in discipline.
- Works on problems of limited scope.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Builds stable working relations internally.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Solves routine problems of limited scope.
- Limited use and/or application of basic principles, theories, and concepts.
- Individual contributor representing the most common entry point for this career stream.