Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and develop training curriculum and training materials.
- Create and develop training scenarios and update comprehensive training environment data resources to ensure that systems training mimics the production environment systems tools used by employees on a daily basis.
- Work extensively with business partners and SMEs to perform needs analysis, develop learning objectives and design deliverables that meet learner and stakeholder needs and organizational quality standards develop qualitative and quantitative assessment tools to measure learner requirements, competencies and organizational quality standards.
- Review and approve the training modules and coordinate with the team to bring consistency and alignment with training and work instructions that allow trainees to demonstrate competence in content and performance effectiveness.
- Develop knowledge transfer, team building, and provide effective feedback.
- Coordinate creation and implementation of the action plan in cooperation with the team to effectively utilize the training environment and systems resources.
- Communicate with training team and ask for feedback on how to strengthen individual and overall team performance.
- Review, evaluate, and modify existing and proposed curriculums and recommend changes to policies and procedures as applicable.
- Support the Training Manager with assigned duties and acts as the department’s subject matter expert.
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of experience; advanced degree or professional designation preferred.
- Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems.
- Work requires considerable judgment and initiative.
- Exerts some influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the organization.