Since 1975, MAXIMUS has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. MAXIMUS delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, MAXIMUS is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for management and oversight of project business units and resources, ensuring compliance with all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and key performance indicators (KPIs)
Certify compliance with all internal and external requirements, program business rules, as well as state and federal regulations
Oversee the quality and timeliness of contractually required reports and deliverables
Participate with project and executive management to establish strategic plans, objectives, initiatives, and work plans
Work with project and executive leadership to develop performance goals and objectives for the project and staff, and monitors the achievement of those goals
Analyze daily, weekly, and monthly reports for performance measurement and efficiencies
Identify any potential problem areas, recommend solutions, and work closely and cooperatively with the client to resolve issues quickly and fairly
Provide direction to team members and resolves problems in a timely and professional manner
Facilitate communication on project status, to include applicable corrective and preventive actions to leadership
Verify project budgets and related financial schedules meet corporate requirements
Assist in the creation and implementation of innovative methodologies, process improvements, and corrective action plans to continually streamline and improve project operations, outcomes, and quality
Develop, modify and execute project policies, ensuring all project team members are in compliance
Assist with issues and risk management, and participates in mitigation and contingency actions to address the risks
Create and sustain an environment that motivates high performance, recognize and reward excellence of individuals and teams
Perform other duties as assigned by leadership
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure project compliance with all operational requirements of the contract as well as corporate policies.
- Manage Customer Service and Outreach Programs.
- Manage direct reports and the cost- effective operation of all project tasks.
- Supervise subcontractors that provide services to program.
- Oversee audits of operations.
- Produce monthly Service Level Agreement (SLA) report for client, as well as ad hoc reporting.
- Collaborate with other Managers to ensure effective coordination of activities.
- Develop and implement operational policies and procedures in collaboration with other key stakeholders.
- Establish and maintains effective relationships with clients and other external entities.
- Oversee the development and implementation of innovative methodologies to improve service levels and overall operation efficiency.
- Supervise the project’s quality assurance and training programs as well as corrective actions to ensure compliance.
- Monitor performance against key indicators established internally or by the clients.
- Generate solutions to issues or complex problems.
- Develop performance goals and objectives for staff, and monitor achievement of those goals.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience considered in lieu of degree, three (3) years of management experience, five (5) years of related experience.
- Able to manage large-scale operations, including single or multiple sites.
- Proven ability with operational analyses, processes and performance indicators.
- Capable of performing comfortably in a fast- paced, deadline- oriented work environment.
- Strong client management skills.
- Able to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent organization, written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of working as a team member as well as independently
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed