Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver consulting project activities for medium- to long-term engagements requiring varied interpersonal and technical skills.
- Maintain technical responsibilities, which include problem identification, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment.
- Analyze complex data and identify patterns, recommend actions, and measure outcomes.
- Coordinate with technical staff to understand business requirements, specifications, and processes.
- Conduct market research and understand and apply implications of Health and Human market trends.
- Create system functional specifications from business requirements.
- Interact with company and client managers and perform cost/schedule monitoring.
- Identify additional product and service opportunities in customer organization.
- Bachelor's degree with 3- 5 years of experience consulting within designated function.