We are seeking a dynamic, driven, and creative individual to join the MAXIMUS Marketing Team. The purpose and role of this position is to support the Team’s marketing and communications initiatives in the government contracting market. This person will work closely with all members of the Marketing Team and be a valued contributor to their efforts to expand the Company’s brand and reputation in the Health, Human and Federal Services market. The Marketing Coordinator will also have the opportunity to provide support for the broader efforts of Corporate Communications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• The role will report directly to the Sr. Director, Health & Human Services Marketing, as a member of Corporate Communications, and will support the Marketing Team (Health, Human and Federal), while also contributing to the broader efforts of the Corporate Communications team.
• Coordinate the Company’s participation and presence at industry conferences, including exhibit booth and sponsorship activities, logistics, attendee registrations, event planning, materials production, promotions, speaking engagements, live-tweeting and other social media efforts.
• Provide operational support to the Business Development/Sales Team for time-sensitive needs, such as event coordination, providing materials, and other activities that assist them in their opportunity pursuits.
• Support the Marketing Team with the creation of a wide variety of unique marketing materials with tailored messages for the government market that are based on the target audiences and sales objectives. These materials include various collateral pieces, presentations, webinars, event promotions, white papers, ebooks, email, social media and other digital marketing tools.
• Assist with the development and coordination of social media efforts on Twitter and LinkedIn, including assisting and executing on a detailed plan and schedule, and aligning them with the needs of the Company.
• Assist with external website and intranet content updates.
• Assist with internal communications and employee engagement programs.
• Ensure brand compliance in all marketing materials and communications for the Company.
• Provide support for broader branding, marketing and communications efforts across the Company.
• Perform other duties as assigned by leadership.
Requirements & Qualifications:
• HS diploma with 0-2 years of related experience required.
• BA/BS degree preferred in the areas of Marketing of Business
• Exceptional writing and editing skills
• Very strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and communicate statuses with stakeholders
• Proven track record of responsibility and dependability
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Knowledge of and/or experience with event planning, public relations and marketing functions
• Good knowledge of social media tools and ability to utilize them for communications and branding
• Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively with colleagues at all levels to meet organizational goals
• Sound judgement and ability to manage multiple clients, projects and tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment
• Full knowledge of Associated Press (AP) style writing
• Expert use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel