Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond quickly to project-related issues and initiatives that require project management oversight.
- Directs and controls the activities of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups or service areas through senior managers who have overall responsibility for the successful operation of those assigned areas.
- Consistently works with abstract ideas or situations across functional areas of the business.
- Through assessment of intangible variables, identifies and evaluates fundamental issues, providing strategy and direction for major functional areas.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of the functional area, business strategies, and the company’s goals.
- Interacts internally and externally with executive level management, requiring negotiation of extremely critical matters.
- Influences policymaking.
- Reports to VP level.