Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with authors, import text and images and create layouts in both Microsoft and Adobe software programs.
- Follow established style guides and templates.
- Create digital and print materials such as forms, reports, information graphics, presentations and website imagery.
- Develop, modify and maintain documents.
- Prepare formatted documents for print or electronic publication.
- Establish and maintain version control, file access permissions and electronic file archival.
- Archive proposal materials upon submission of bids.
- Produce documentation including process flow diagrams, procedures and other published materials.
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope & complexity.
- General application of concepts & principles.
- Contributes to the completion of organizational projects & goals.
- Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- Applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Communicates on complex or sensitive issues or drafts such responses for supervisor or manager.