Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer inquiries received by telephone, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), or web based portal regarding information on programs and services.
- Record customer interactions and transactions, by documenting details of inquiries, complaints, comments, and actions taken.
- Follow standard operating procedures to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Address customer inquiries and resolve problems to ensure that appropriate changes are made.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Communicate with supervisor regarding any potential needs or concerns.
- Perform data entry accurately.
- High School diploma with 0-1 years of experience.