Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiate, plan, document, manage and maintain technical projects.
- Lead and guide the work of technical staff and serve as the liaison between business and technical aspects of projects.
- Monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met.
- Create, update, and manage high-quality project documentation including executive briefings and reports.
- Develop and maintain project schedule(s).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of three (3) years of people management experience,
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in the related field.