MAXIMUS is a leading operator of government health and human services programs and has partnered with state, federal and local governments to provide critical, high quality health and human service programs to a diverse array of communities. Operating under MAXIMUS’s founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People® since 1975, MAXIMUS Federal Services is entirely focused on helping government agencies run programs cost-effectively and serve program constituents with improved outcomes. By being a responsible steward for government programs, we help the federal government deliver on its promises through our people, process and technology. Our focus is always on outcomes and results that connect citizens more effectively with government services.
The U.S. Census Bureau is the largest statistical agency of the United States Government, providing timely data on the nation's population and economy. The Census Bureau's mission is to serve as the leading source of quality data about the nation's people and economy.
The 2020 CQA program is the functional group at the Census Bureau that interfaces with citizens over the phone and other communications channels to assist them in responding to and completing 2020 Census Forms.
GENERAL SUMMARY: (Scope, Summary and Impact of Job)
The Sr. Site Quality Manager - Contact Centers provides management oversight and direction for the quality function in a contact center operation. Is responsible for managing multiple quality site locations where quality teams are based to include: Quality Operations Managers, Supervisors and Monitors that perform quality monitoring of contact center (CC) Customer Service Representatives (CSRs). Quality Monitors evaluate calls, provide scoring comments and general observations for CC supervisor coaching. Site quality teams have Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and specific goals and objectives. The Senior Site Quality Manager tracks service metrics, and analyze performance and process improvements for the quality component of the program ensuring site quality teams work efficiently to meet goals. Ensures compliance with program and company policies. Is the primary point of contact for all contact center Operations leadership related to the quality procedures, practices and performance of CSR monitoring completion and evaluation. Has as full responsibility for managing the quality team performance to meet and exceed all service level agreements (SLAs) and key performance metrics (KPIs).
1. Adheres to and enforces the program quality plan, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and other governing documents that include service quality standards, quality scorecards, monitoring processes, coaching requirements, performance metrics assessment, and continual improvement actions. Ensures the quality operations managers, supervisors and monitors adhere to all quality processes, pass all internal audits and perform to all expectations.
2. Coordinates hiring of site quality staff at all quality site locations and manages on-boarding and off-boarding requirements.
3. Completes training of quality monitoring system in order to manage dashboard for real time reports and the ability to create daily reports.
4. Creates quality procedures to be conducted in quality monitoring system. Conducts reviews to initiate process improvements.
5. Manages a team of Quality Operations Managers, Supervisors and Monitors by establishing roles, work standards, performance objectives, and enforcement through regular oversight. Has full responsibility of managing the team performance to meet and exceed all performance SLAs and KPIs.
6. Is the primary quality point of contact for all program contact centers; Works collaboratively with the program management office (PMO) in the central Operations Command Center (OCC) to ensure team standards for quality service center are achieved and initiates improvement actions when necessary; works closely with contact center operations to ensure the average quality score is achieved, timely delivery of coaching is given to CSRs, and critical fails are addressed immediately.
7. Attends daily meetings or work sessions to stay current on all quality processes and directives.
8. Position may require nights and weekend work, to include meeting attendance.
9. Oversees quality site and contact center calibration activities and works collaboratively with training and contact center operations personnel to ensure consistency in quality service requirements.
10. Monitors and reports service center performance against service level agreements and performance standards, initiating improvement actions when opportunities are identified.
11. Analyzes performance trends and takes proactive steps to prevent service shortcomings.
12. In conjunction with PMO management, may be asked to develop and conduct quality-related training.
13. Represents the site level quality function to clients and all IPTs, serving as the point of contact regarding site level quality activities. Includes status and performance weekly reporting in client meetings, daily program debriefing meetings and in IPT meetings.
14. Oversees the auditing processes for SOP compliance, quality procedures and company policies to including payroll procedures for all staff.
15. Participates in special projects as required.
EDUCATION / EQUIVALENT TRAINING:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
2. 8-10 years of related experience in call center monitoring, quality assurance, and/or customer service with a minimum of 5 years as a contact center or quality manager.
1. Comprehensive knowledge of quality assurance and continuous improvement concepts, procedures, and processes in a contact center environment.
2. Knowledge of and experience with contact recording systems (ie. TTEC-Calabrio ONE QM, Genesys) preferred.
3. Ability to manage a multi-site contact center environment.
SKILLS AND ABLITIES:
1. Effective time and people management skills
2. Organizational, teamwork, and managerial skills
3. Effective oral and written communication skills
4. Proficiency with MS Office Products: Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
Additional Requirements as per contract/client:
• In accordance with contractual requirements: Employment and continued employment is contingent upon obtaining and maintaining a favorable initial and final suitability determination, which will be decided in the sole discretion of the Census Bureau.
The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.
Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
Maximus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/D/V).