Since 1975, MAXIMUS has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. MAXIMUS delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, MAXIMUS is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
Job Description Summary
MAXIMUS is a leading operator of government health and human services programs and has partnered with state, federal and local governments to provide critical, high quality health and human service programs to a diverse array of communities. Operating under MAXIMUS’s founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People® since 1975, MAXIMUS Federal Services is entirely focused on helping government agencies run programs cost-effectively and serve program constituents with improved outcomes. By being a responsible steward for government programs, we help the federal government deliver on its promises through our people, process and technology. Our focus is always on outcomes and results that connect citizens more effectively with government services.
The U.S. Census Bureau is the largest statistical agency of the United States Government, providing timely data on the nation's population and economy. The Census Bureau's mission is to serve as the leading source of quality data about the nation's people and economy.
The 2020 CQA program is the functional group at the Census Bureau that interfaces with citizens over the phone and other communications channels to assist them in responding to and completing 2020 Census Forms.
MAXIMUS Federal Services (MFS) is seeking a Sr. Systems Business Analyst to join our 2020 CQA Human Capital team. As a Sr. Systems Analyst you will identify gaps in project and systems performance management processes in partnerships within 2020 CQA Human Capital Team.
• Create process documentation and training materials.
• Conduct reviews of data derived from project and systems performance management processes and summarize findings.
• Perform quality audit of work products delivered by team members and service providers.
• Create reports used to evaluate trends to support continuous improvement initiatives.
• Analyze data and report on issues and challenges related to the effective execution of project and performance management processes.
• Maintain knowledge library and documentation of system operation procedures.
• Conduct meetings and interviews with customers (internal and external) and team members to elicit business requirements and set achievable expectations.
• Analyze system data and performance reports to support identification of trends and business impact.
• Analyze information related to systems management activities (estimates, resources, time logs, risks, change requests, and schedules), and prepare actionable recommendations to support business objectives.
• Interact with all levels within the organization, develop working relationships with management, staff, stakeholders, and partners.
• Participates in client meetings to address needs of project stakeholders.
• Seeks opportunities to add value to internal and external client initiatives. Manages the activities of the project in accordance with MAXIMUS established policies and procedures.
• Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures.
• Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience.
• May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
Additional Requirements as per contract/client:
• In accordance with contractual requirements: Employment and continued employment is contingent upon obtaining and maintaining a favorable initial and final suitability determination, which will be decided in the sole discretion of the Census Bureau.
Background Experience and Skills Requirements:
• Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
• Applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
• Communicates on complex or sensitive issues or drafts such responses for supervisor or manager.
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope & complexity.
- General application of concepts & principles.
- Contributes to the completion of organizational projects & goals.
- Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- Applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Communicates on complex or sensitive issues or drafts such responses for supervisor or manager.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed