Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for identifying and documenting Quality Control business requirements and processes, including providing clarification on any requirement discrepancies.
- Perform all internal reporting needs of Operations team.
- Understand Quality Control business problems and opportunities and recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Extract, tabulate and analyze data to support program activity and assists in Management decision making.
- Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to new processes, functionality, and/or proposed solutions within Operations.
- Identify, analyze, and communicate system and process defects.
- Identify innovative strategies to create operational and/or system efficiencies.
- Work closely with business owners, operations, users, and systems staff to improve business efficiency.
- Work effectively with internal and external business partners in the delivery of solutions.
- Provide data and reporting production support Operations.
- Monitor process data to identify potential system and process issues.
- Contribute to business process modeling for current and new business processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor's degree and/or 2+ years of experience.