Since 1975, MAXIMUS has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. MAXIMUS delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, MAXIMUS is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for coordinating department tasks and participating in Human Capital programs and initiatives as well as maintaining and auditing HRIS data.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist the Human Capital (HC) department in carrying out various human resources programs and procedures for all project employees in multiple locations.
- Assist the Talent Acquisition team with scheduling interviews and greeting candidates and subsequent follow up.
- Post positions to various internal and external job boards.
- Assist with New Hire Orientation and completing all new hire paperwork with new employees.
- Complete I9 documentation including self-audits as determined by the Human Capital Manager or Director.
- Handle maintenance and auditing of employee personnel files.
- Update Organization Charts in coordination with the Talent Acquisition team.
- Generate human resource reports based upon management requests.
- Assist manager with special projects.
- Responsible for adhering to established safety standards.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time.
- Occasionally lifts, carries, or otherwise moves items weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Work is constantly performed in an office environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associate's Degree preferred.
- 3 years of experience.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of human resources.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Access, and other computer software applications
- Microsoft Visio and Project preferred.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to Perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline oriented work environment.
- Experience or exposure in human resources, experience may be substituted with internships or college courses in Human Resources.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed