Since 1975, MAXIMUS has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. MAXIMUS delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, MAXIMUS is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
Job Description Summary
1. Develop and implement an engaging and effective project training plan in compliance with contract and client requirements;
2. Develop team/ department-specific training, with assistance of the Project Director, using desired performance metrics as outcome targets;
3. Conduct and /or attend all department training to ensure compliance with state and office policies and procedures;
4. Develop and implement control measures for the project training program;
5. Develop an initial and ongoing training schedule, in conjunction with department supervisors, for continuous professional development of new and existing staff;
6. Develop and maintain quality control measures and reports.
7. Keeps management informed of all quality performance issues that may impact contract compliance.
8. Manages the daily, weekly and monthly audit materials, including providing notification to key stakeholders regarding any violations of HIPPA or other regulatory statutes
9. Communicate with department staff regarding team level questions related to quality findings;
10. Ensure all required process documentation is accurate, correctly detailed, and kept up-to-date and organized in the appropriate repository.
11. Documents best practices and continuously measure outcomes for desired results and improvements.
12. Provide monthly team and/ or individual statistics to Project Director in accordance with established time frames;
13. Ensure the confidentiality and security of all case information; and
14. Complete other projects tasks assigned by Management as deemed appropriate and/or necessary.
Goals and Expectations
• Provide monthly Training summaries, including: sessions held, subjects covered, level of compliance/ completion, and upcoming training events;
• Provide 30,60, and 90 day training schedules for each new staff member illustrating the balance of learning styles and desired performance outcomes; and
• Review monthly quality assessments of work product for all staff and provide individualized trainings to target areas of underperformance.
• Create and submit both monthly and quarterly quality reports to internal management as well as external stakeholders.
Education & Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required;
• Three (3) years of training and/ or professional development experience for a health care-related organization required;
• Demonstrates strong analytical/statistical skills
• Ability to work with staff using multiple training techniques and styles required;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required;
• Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline and detail oriented work environment highly suggested;
• Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously highly suggested;
• Ability to work as a team member as well as independently highly suggested;
• Experience working with State of Indiana Department of Health and Social Services programs preferred.
This job is for an individual who is energetic and excited to teach people new things. It also requires patience, flexibility, and focus on deadlines.
This job is not for an individual who requires a ‘train-the-trainer environment’ or does not work well independently.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and implement training curriculum and supporting materials.
- Develop training schedules based on the evaluation of the need for new staff.
- Develop and deliver training through input and communication with the client and Project Director.
- Ensure that Client Service Reps are provided with updated knowledge required for the project, which includes management of changes to scope and direction.
- Communicate operating policies and procedures and ensure compliance with contractual agreement.
- Arrange staff training on a regular and ongoing basis regarding telephone protocols and project information obtained through quality assurance monitoring.
- Manage Quality Assurance and Quality Control operations including planning, implementing, monitoring and reporting functions.
- Manage internal and external customer expectations related to quality management, and effectively communicate corporate quality standards across the project.
- Support and improve the Quality Program and provide the leadership and direction to enhance accepted standards of quality practices, continuous improvement and ethical considerations.
- Aggregate and analyze quality data and identify opportunities for improvement in product and service quality, and the design and implementation of key business and quality processes.
- Maintain responsibility for developing, implementing and writing procedures, work instructions and flow-charts for QA and QC activities and monitoring compliance with contractual agreements.
- Manage, perhaps through subordinate supervisors, the coordination of the activities of a section or department with responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing.
- In some instances this manager may be responsible for a functional area and not have any subordinate employees.
- Work on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Follow processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Act as advisor to subordinate(s) to meet schedules and/or resolve problems.
- Develop and administer schedules, performance requirements; may have budget responsibilities.
- Frequently interact with subordinate employees, customers, and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company.
- Often must lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
- Receive assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
- Provide guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies.
- Recommend changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization(s).
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed