Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute analysis – often interrogating data and other information to perform root cause analysis, impact assessments, or to identify key measures and indicators of process performance making recommendations to improve or correct performance.
- Create and manage allied process documentation including business needs statements, business requirements, use case documentation, test plans, report specifications; ensuring all required process documentation is accurate, correctly detailed, maintained and organized in the appropriate repository.
- Design, execute and evaluate test plans to ensure source data are accurately represented in presentation data objects (dashboards/reports).
- Facilitate discussion among process stakeholders (both technical and non-technical) to elicit, analyze, communicate (both written and verbally) and validate requirements, process design, and business intelligence/reporting needs.
- Mentor, train, and provide guidance, background information, and assistance to managers, analysts and other staff on standards and best practices in the following areas: business and operational analysis, and interpretation and effective use of process models, presentation objects and other analysis artifacts.
- Ensure requirements are met and intended benefits are realized through the effective use of data via a range of visualizations (e.g, dashboards, reports), and alerts while instituting standards and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope & complexity.
- General application of concepts & principles.
- Contributes to the completion of organizational projects & goals.
- Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- Applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Communicates on complex or sensitive issues or drafts such responses for supervisor or manager.