Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, justify and coordinate job and work orders, schedules and projects for repair, alterations, cleaning, and equipment installation, considering prioritization for those which are considered of urgent or high value.
- Coordinate preventive maintenance, repair, and construction work to sustain safe and reliable operations.
- Monitor, track and provide administrative and support activities utilizing appropriate data management systems or web-based interfaces to enable processes, training, and documentation developed for safety, fire prevention, security, and emergency response.
- Attend meetings and working groups, and coordinate with various personnel and agencies, to accomplish facility work and logistics efforts.
- Manage Facility Management SharePoint site and update site with key information (e.g., shuttle time changes, building notices, etc.).
- Collect, act upon and resolve service requests, furniture projects, and other facility work orders.
- High School diploma with 0-2 years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature, with responsibilities easily learned on the job.
- Acquires job skills and learns applicable policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
- Able to read, understand & perform assignments within prescribed guidelines.
- Communicates routine information in a clear and accurate way with internal & external contacts.