Since 1975, MAXIMUS has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. MAXIMUS delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, MAXIMUS is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
Job Description Summary
• Assists the Project Director with the day-to-day running of the core functional areas to ensure compliance with the prime contract, all subsequent amendments, program business rules, as well as state and federal regulations.
• Analyzes daily, weekly, and monthly reports for performance measurement and efficiencies
• Participates with project and executive management to establish strategic plans, objectives, initiatives, and work plans
• Assists the Project Director in his/her efforts to facilitate a functional, motivated, and cohesive project team.
• Provides direction to team members and resolves problems in a timely and professional manner
• Develops, modifies and executes project policies, ensuring all project team members are in compliance
• Meets all standards established for this position as outlined in the corresponding annual performance criteria and bonus template for this position,
• Performs other duties as may be assigned by Management.
Required Education Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university required and Current RN licensure
Preferred Education Master's Degree preferred
Required Experience Minimum 5 years of related work experience required
- Manages, perhaps through subordinate supervisors, the coordination of the activities of a section or department with responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing.
- In some instances this manager may be responsible for a functional area and not have any subordinate employees.
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Acts as advisor to subordinate(s) to meet schedules and/or resolve problems.
- Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements; may have budget responsibilities.
- Frequently interacts with subordinate employees, customers, and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company.
- Often must lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
- Provides guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies.
- Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization(s).
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed