Since 1975, MAXIMUS has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. MAXIMUS delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, MAXIMUS is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting with development of training materials, completed quality audits, and delivering training.
- Audit functional areas and provides recommendations for improving systems, processes, and procedures.
- Deliver training to existing staff on current processes and on process improvements and system changes.
- Participate in sessions to plan trainings and to assess calibration techniques used to evaluate trainings.
- Assist in writing material for new training programs; reviews, evaluates, and modifies existing and proposed programs.
- Provide Supervisor with feedback regarding QA processes, tools, and systems.
- High School Diploma with 4+ years of experience, or Associate degree with 2+ years experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Work on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgement in resolving issues.
- Understands implications or work and makes recommendations for solutions.
- Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Able to research and resolve most non-routine issues independently.
- Communicate on complex or sensitive issues or draft such responses for supervisor or team lead.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed