Since 1975, MAXIMUS has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. MAXIMUS delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, MAXIMUS is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enter appropriate data into computer programs.
- Produce and maintain data reports and alert management of inconsistencies or issues.
- Perform database queries to assist with analysis and report issues when appropriate and necessary.
- Interpret, select, or code items to be entered from a variety of document sources.
- Verify data entries for accuracy and completeness.
- Undertake special projects; provide periodic and consistent information to management for each phase of the assigned project.
- Perform audits of own work and or that of others to ensure conformance with established procedures.
- Participate in task oriented groups representing the interests of the area and provide information necessary to address and resolve potential issues.
- Provide support to various project stake holders.
- High School diploma with 2-4 years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
- Communicates more complex information, using job experience to anticipate and proactively address related questions
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed