Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for responding to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Identify, research and resolves technical problems.
- Document, track and monitor problems to ensure timely resolution.
- Assist in tracking help desk calls pertaining to application, networking, and systems problems and issues.
- Promote a high level of customer satisfaction through proper telephone techniques, and respond with the appropriate amount of urgency to user problems.
- Correct application issues, solve network and security problems and identify common PC software and hardware problems.
- Provide hardware support of PCs and laptops, such as installing replacement hardware or upgrading hardware.
- Support software/hardware on equipment such as, scanners, copiers, printers, monitors and other peripherals.
- Assign user-name, password and access right permissions for multiple proprietary applications, as well as client software.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School diploma with 2-4 years of experience.