Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work to collect requirements from the diverse customer base, perform the appropriate analysis, develop the strategic roadmap, and all associated documentation.
- Act as the primary point of contact between the Desktop Team the Windows Server Team and Engineering Teams.
- Serve as a subject matter expert with regards to Windows Active Directory and Associate services.
- Design, implement and configure the systems needed to support an enterprise AD infrastructure and an enterprise windows desktop environment consisting of 20,000 Pcs and laptops.
- Manage the day to day activities of the Windows Desktop Team.
- Ensure that the 20,000 Windows PCs and laptops in the environment are patched and in compliance security requirements.
- Manage and be familiar with SCOM 2012, SCCM 2012 BigFix, and BigFix.
- Create training material(s) to provide to the customer on all solutions implemented.
- Create standard operating procedures on all solutions implemented.
- Research, evaluate and remain current on emerging tools, techniques and IT technologies.
- Work closely with client to perform technical and requirements analysis.
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 3 years experience; or equivalent experience.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
**Computer Professional Job Profile