Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set priorities, consolidate schedules, and monitor activities to ensure program success.
- Ensure all cross project-dependencies are identified and communicated to project teams and stakeholders.
- Ensure that all program activities operate within the procedures defined by the organization.
- Supervise program staff by providing direction, input and feedback.
- Communicate with clients and stakeholders to ensure alignment with business strategies.
- Ensure the program operates within the approved budget.
- Monitor program risks and ensure appropriate actions are take, including escalating issues timely to the Project Director.
- Maintain understanding of business operations and how users interact with the relevant systems and use that understanding to provide decision support analysis.
- Ensure that MAXIMUS is in compliance with all applicable requirements of the contract, state and federal regulations.
- Develop and/or review all documentation, project plans and reports required to meet the requirements of the contract.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
- Seven (7) or more years of experience in an operations, call center, or business process outsourcing field.
- Three (3) or more years of people management/leadership experience.
- Understanding of Service Delivery and Management
- Understanding of Software Engineering / Development principles, architecture, and life cycle
- Requirements analysis, systems specification and technical documentation
- Experience in data architecture and management; comfortable visualizing data schema and how systems yield data relationships
- Innovation; data analytics exposure
- Project and program management a must
- Technical background