The Quality Analyst is responsible for monitoring and evaluating the quality of work performed as measured against project standards, contractual requirements and performance measures.
Essential Job Duties:
•Ensure activities and processes are in compliance with both company QA standards and applicable contractual standards
•Enter, transcribe, record, store, or maintain information in written, electronic and magnetic form relating to services, processes and quality systems
•Conduct quality assurance for completeness, accuracy, consistency and conformity
•Coordinate review activities as assigned by management and document the disposition of evaluation challenges
•Maintain updated knowledge of the program, including policies and procedures as referenced in the employee and quality manual
Education and Experience Requirements:
•High School diploma required with 4+ years of experience, or Associates degree with 2+ years of experience
•Additional training or education in area of specialization a plus
•Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products
•Excellent organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
•Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
•Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
•Ability to conduct and manage project reviews and communicate process improvement recommendations
•Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgement in resolving issues
•Understands implications or work and makes recommendations for solutions
•Able to research and resolve most non-routine issues independently
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting with development of training materials, completed quality audits, and delivering training.
- Audit functional areas and provides recommendations for improving systems, processes, and procedures.
- Deliver training to existing staff on current processes and on process improvements and system changes.
- Participate in sessions to plan trainings and to assess calibration techniques used to evaluate trainings.
- Assist in writing material for new training programs; reviews, evaluates, and modifies existing and proposed programs.
- Provide Supervisor with feedback regarding QA processes, tools, and systems.
- High school diploma with 4+ years of experience, or AA with 2+ years of experience.